- 22 x 1" or 24 x 1" pneumatic tires with puncture-protected inlay
- The drive wheel can be attached in any position
- Motor and battery integrated in the wheel hub
- Quick-release mechanism to attach and/or remove the drive wheel
- Depending on the model, the wheelchair with e-motion becomes 2-4 cm wider
- Push rims: Brushed stainless steel
- Range uo to 25 km based on ISO 7176-4
- Long life thanks to lithium-ion technology
- Low weight
- Can be removed in only a few steps
- Approved for transport in aircrafts
Ergonomic Control System (ECS) optional
- On slopes the e-motion wheels prevent rolling back for 5 seconds and provide enough time for the user to prepare for the next push.
- Function can only be activated via ECS.
- Large buttons, easy to operate with little force
- On/Off, assistance level, info button to display status information
Two assistance levels
- To independent sets of driving modes with individual adjustment of parameters . Programing can only be carried out by specialist dealer or therapist.
Battery status information
- Display the battery status of both e-motion wheels while sitting in the wheelchair
- Display of service and error diagnosis information
Encoded wireless transmission
- Not affected by interference signals, doesn't interfere with other electric devices
- Secure signal transmission
Automatic battery charger
- Automatic adaptation to mains voltage (100–240 V)
- Removable power cable
- Charging with automatic shut-off function
- State of charge is displayed using LEDs on the e-motion wheel
- Charging time approx. 6 hours
Weight of individual parts
Drive wheel (including battery)
Use e-mail, Facebook etc. to tell your friends and family about the e-motion.