Here’s how it works: viamobil in simple terms
Space-saving – simply take it with you no matter where you go.
viamobil can be used anywhere. In a flash, your push and brake aid can be dismantled into a few compact individual parts and will even fit in a small trunk.
- Driving lever for speed control with patented safety switch
- Ergonomic switch for forwards/backwards travel and speed selection (1 – 5.5 km/h)
- Contacting with the battery pack using intuitive EasyConnex magnetic plug system
- Accurate indication of battery capacity
- Error code display for efficient service
- Ergonomic push handles
- Efficient lithium-ion cells for a long life
- Weighs just 2.3 kg
- Range of up to 20 km (depending on ground surface, weight of the person and topography)
- Contacts and locks automatically using magnetic force
- Socket for control unit and battery charger plugs: Automatic contacting by means of magnet (EasyConnex)
- 24-month guarantee
- Compact dimensions offer ideal attachment options
- Handles upward/downward slopes of up to 18%
- Motor, brake and gear in the wheel hub
- Automatically lifts and lowers the drive wheel at the touch of a button
- Central drive wheel made from puncture-proof solid rubber with a good grip
- Automatic spring system for constant pressure
- Bolts for holding the wheelchair can be adjusted depending on seat width
- Anti-tippers are required for upward/downward slopes of 8% or more
Automatic battery charger
- Contacting with the battery using intuitive EasyConnex magnetic plug system
- Electronic automatic charge and switch off mechanism
- Automatic adaptation to mains voltage (90 – 240V)
viamobil is recognised by health insurance companies and complies with the EC Directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices.
Certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 for medical devices.
Use e-mail, Facebook etc. to tell your friends and family about the viamobil.