SPEED UP YOUR LIFE
A perfect mix of sporty-elegant design and perfect ergonomics: the e-pilot from Alber convinces. It turns your wheelchair into a sporty vehicle in seconds - the dynamic combination for everyday use. This eliminates the annoying search for a parking space and the tedious transfer into and out of the car. The powerful fork, the battery pack integrated in the frame and the powerful drive wheel combine sporty design and sophisticated ergonomics perfectly.
- Colour display with indication of battery capacity, speed and tour data
- throttle grip for intuitive speed settings
- Shapely integrated, removable battery pack for up to 50 km range
- Innovative hydroforming aluminium frame
- Noiseless and efficient direct drive with balloon tyres for good suspension
Here’s how it works: e-pilot in simple terms:
Now with Tetra-Brake
The new Tetra-Brake for the e-pilot is an operating option specially developed for tetraplegics with limited finger and hand function. The Tretra brake is suitable for tetraplegics with slight to moderate limitations. You can find all further information here.
e-pilot fits your wheelchair:
The flexible mounting system of the e-pilot allows the combination with a variety of wheelchairs.
Get even more out of e-pilot
The special Smartphone App and the optionally available Mobility Plus package can be used to expand the capabilities of e-pilot. You get access to a wheelchair-accessible navigation function and a speed extension up to 20 km/h. The cruise control rounds off the experience of relaxed driving even on longer distances.
In addition, the Mobility App contains valuable tips and tricks for everyday use of your e-pilot.
- Innovative and elegant hydroforming aluminum frame
- Integrated battery holder with lock
- Cables and wires in the frame
- Button for ON/OFF, Menu, Speed selection/Reverse gear, Tour data
- Button for horn and light
- Brake lever left and right, hydraulic
- Stand with patented swivelling function for easily overcoming obstacles
- USB socket for charging a smartphone
- Basic colour black, design colour white silk matt
- Traffic approved lighting
- Gearless motor, therefore noiseless, and maintenance free
- Motor with 250 watts (constant) and 650 W (peak)
- Disc brake 203 mm with two hydraulic calipers
- Balloon pneumatic tires 16"
- Preselection of maximum speed in 4 steps, reverse gear
- Auto contacting, quick-release battery pack
- Range up to 50 km (depending on the ground surface, the weight of the user, temperature, wheelchair settings and terrain)
- Weight: only 2.9 kg
- Battery can be charged in the installed or removed state
- Optionally available spare battery pack for even more range
- Easy to remove and attach by twist-lock
- TFT full colour display with indicator for speed, battery capacity, drive mode, driving mode and tour data
- Language selection, traction control ON/OFF and system information via menu
- Electronic charging and switch-off mechanism
- Charging time of an empty battery approx. 4 hours
e-pilot is CE-compliant according to the European Medical Devices Directive (MDR) 2017/745 and is tested and certified on a voluntary basis by the TÜV Süd, in line with the currently valid edition of the product standard EN 12184.
The e-pilot mobility app
The smart helper on the go.
Launch the Mobility App on your smartphone and have access to a lot of information at a glance. In addition, the Mobility App contains valuable tips and tricks for everyday life with your e-pilot.
- Brief operation instructions
- Error information with solution suggestions
- List of specialist dealers worldwide
- Showing the remaining capacity and range
- Tour computer
- Recording of a travelled distance
* All that is required is an Internet-enabled smartphone with Bluetooth
Mobility Plus Package: Clever additional functions
The optionally available Mobility Plus Package gets you to your destination faster and makes driving a real pleasure. Thanks to the combination of Mobility App and smartphone, you get access to a wheelchair-accessible navigation function and a speed increase to 20 km/h. Also included in the package: the cruise control function for even more relaxation on longer journeys.
The Mobility Plus Package is activated for Android with a license code, which is included in the Mobility Plus Package with operating instructions. The purchase price for the Mobility Plus Package for Android is EUR 390.00 incl. VAT (based on German price, prices may slightly differ from country to country). For iOS devices, the functions are unlocked via in-app purchases for EUR 399.99 incl. VAT (based on German price, prices may slightly differ from country to country).
- Maintaining a set speed
- Easily adjustable in 1 km/h steps
iOS in-app-purchase: 119,99 € *
- Call and SMS notes on the display*
* Only with Android.