§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
You can reach our data protection officer at Datenschutz(at)alber.de or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The data arising in this connection will be deleted after storage is no longer required or processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations. By sending us your request, you give us your consent to data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or cancellation,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Session cookies (see b)
- Permanent cookies (see c).
b) Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. Cookies
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. "Clear-flash-Cookies" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/clear-flash-cookies/?src=search or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome). You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the case of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: datenschutz(at)alber.de
§ 6 Webshop for specialist dealers (product configurator/dealer information tool)
For retailers registered with us, we offer an online ordering platform. The specialist dealers will receive further data protection information on the platform.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to
inform you about our current offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the dates of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel your subscription to the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to marketing(at)alber.de or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We draw your attention to the fact that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us of another contact method. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
§ 8 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google in advance within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing, which means that it is not possible to identify you personally. Insofar as the data collected about you is personal, this is immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
§ 9 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering that are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right (https://www.so-geht-youtube.de/datenschutzerklaerung/).
§ 10 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en).
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA.
§ 11 Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) Furthermore, the website uses the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. "("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to view interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") when visiting the Facebook social network or other websites that also use the process. This is to enable us to track your interest in displaying advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting to you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: By integrating Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have called the corresponding website of our Internet presence or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may find out and store your IP address and other identification features.
(3) The deactivation of the "Facebook Custom Audiences" function is possible [here and] for logged in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data processing by Facebook can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy .
§ 12 Use of Instagram
§ 13 Use and disclosure of personal data
(1) If you instruct us to provide a service, your personal data will only be used to the extent necessary for the execution of the order (e.g. to process information requests or brochure orders). This includes in particular the passing on of your data to transport companies, credit companies or other services used to provide the service or to process the contract.
Any further transmission, in particular the sale of your personal data to third parties, will not take place.
There are the following exceptions to this procedure: We disclose customer data and personal data about customers if we are legally obliged to do so or if such disclosure is necessary in order to protect our rights as well as the rights of our customers and those of third parties (e.g. in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure). This may include, for example, exchanging data with companies specialising in the prevention and minimisation of misuse and credit card fraud and/or IT security. It is expressly made clear that in this context no data will be passed on to this company for commercial use, which is contrary to the data protection declaration.
(2) It goes without saying that our employees and the service companies commissioned by us are obliged to postpone and comply with the provisions of the DSGVO.
(3) We commission other companies and individuals to perform tasks for us. Examples include, but are not limited to, parcel deliveries, mailings and e-mails, the analysis of databases, IT services, webreactions, payment processing and customer service. These service providers have access to personal information that is required for the performance of their tasks. However, they may not use this information for any other purpose. In addition, they are obliged to handle the information in accordance with this data protection declaration and the DSGVO, we have concluded corresponding legally compliant contracts with this.
§ 14 Applicant Management (Information pursuant to Art. 13 Basic Data Protection Regulation)
According to art. 13 DSGVO we want to give you some information about the use of your data in the application process:
(1) The personal data will be processed for the execution of the application process, decision on the conclusion of an employment contract (according to art. 6 par. 1 letters a and b DSGVO).
(2) Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data: Personnel department and manager of the position for which they have applied as well as the management. No data will be transferred to third parties, with the exception of our service provider of the applicant management software Persis within the scope of order processing (Persis GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Straße 5, 89518 Heidenheim, Germany).
(3) There is no intention to transfer the personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
(4) Duration of the storage of personal data: The data shall be deleted 6 months after the end of the application procedure. If an employment contract is concluded, we will inform you separately about the use of the data in the employment relationship.
(5) The provision of personal data is not required by law or contract. However, the provision of personal data is required for the conclusion of an employment contract. They are not obliged to provide the personal data. The consequence of not providing such data would be that we would not be able to take them into account in the application procedure.
(6) An automated decision-making process does not take place.
(7) You have the right to be informed by the person responsible about the personal data relating to you and to have such data corrected, deleted or processed only to a limited extent. You have the right to object to the processing. We also draw your attention to your right to data transfer. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without our interference.
(8) You have the right to complain to the competent data protection authority. The competent supervisory authority for data protection is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg Postfach 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart Tel.: +49 711 615541-0 Fax: +49 711 615541-15 E-Mail: poststelle(at)lfdi.bwl.de Internet: www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de