- Increase power assist from 6 km/h to 10 km/h.
- Display of driving parameters including battery status, current speed, average speed and maximum.
- Simple switchover between ECO mode and SPORT mode.
- Maintains a desired speed consistently and makes your hands free for other things.
- Is activated by a single push on the rims faster than 1 km/h and holds the speed automatically without further movement.
- The speed can be simply increased through additional pushes on the rim.
- Ideal for longer walks on flat surfaces, pushing a shopping cart or for transporting a travel trolley.
Watch the video here
- Recording and display of journeys using a GPS signal.
- Detailed display of tour data such as distance travelled, time, altimeter and number of calories burned.
- Tour data is stored in chronological order.
- Silent mode switches off the charge display and acoustic sounds of the wheel at the touch of a button.
- Individual profile can be set
- Remote drive of the unoccupied wheelchair via smartphone e.g. for use with car loading systems or to park the wheelchair.
- Controlled with the built-in inclination sensor of the smartphone or with a virtual joystick.
- Establish connection between smartphone and twion wheels.
- Manage initial installation and wheel pairs.
- Faster and more secure establishment of connection at any time with own password.
Switching on and off
Simple remote activation and deactivation of twion via smartphone
(for this twion must be in standby-mode)