- 24 x 1” wheels with Schwalbe Marathon Plus Evolution tires with maximum puncture protection as standard.
- Stub axle 123 mm long, diameter ½”
- Max. user weight 120 kg
- Motor, electronics and battery pack integrated in the wheel hub
- Cover, white (black version optional)
- Outer ring, black
- Stub axle button made from stainless steel
- Push rims, aluminium black/matt powder-coated
- Weight of standard model: 6.3 kg per wheel
EasyConnex charging plug
The patented EasyConnex charging plug uses magnetic force to automatically find the right plug position. The charger socket on the wheel also serves as an On/Off switch. That is perfectly integrated multi-functionality.
Alber has been using state-of-the-art battery technologies for a number of years and therefore guarantees long and trouble-free enjoyment. Using lithium-ion batteries means greater ranges and more charge cycles (up to 1,200) compared with other battery types.
- Small and handy battery charger
- Weight: 450 g
- Charges both batteries at the same time with charge and switch-off mechanism
- Charging time of around 4.5 hours if batteries are totally flat
- Input voltage 100 V – 240 V
- Charge temperature between 0° – 40°C
- State of charge is displayed on the wheel and battery charger using LEDs
twion mobility app
- Free to download from the Google Playstore and App Store
- Quickstart guide
- Worldwide specialist dealer search
- Failure diagnostic with solution management
- Make direct contact with the specialist dealer or Alber service center
- Practical tips for the twion
Extend the features available using the optional Mobility Plus package.
6.3 kg (standard model)
12.0 kg (standard model)
twion mobility app
Smartphones have become firmly established in our modern society as the centre of communication. Alber has taken advantage of this technology and developed a specific app. The diagnostics function, for example is very helpful. It helps to identify faults and makes contact with the Alber Service Team if necessary.
- Increase power assist from 6 km/h to 10 km/h.
- Display of driving parameters including battery status, current speed, average speed and maximum.
- Simple switchover between ECO mode and SPORT mode.
- Maintains a desired speed consistently and makes your hands free for other things.
- Is activated by a single push on the rims faster than 1 km/h and holds the speed automatically without further movement.
- The speed can be simply increased through additional pushes on the rim.
- Ideal for longer walks on flat surfaces, pushing a shopping cart or for transporting a travel trolley.
- Recording and display of journeys using a GPS signal.
- Detailed display of tour data such as distance travelled, time, altimeter and number of calories burned.
- Tour data is stored in chronological order.
- Silent mode switches off the charge display and acoustic sounds of the wheel at the touch of a button.
- Individual profile can be set
- Remote drive of the unoccupied wheelchair via smartphone e.g. for use with car loading systems or to park the wheelchair.
- Controlled with the built-in inclination sensor of the smartphone or with a virtual joystick.