- 24 x 1” wheels with Schwalbe Marathon Plus Evolution tires with maximum puncture protection as standard.
- Stub axle 123 mm long, diameter ½”
- Max. user weight 120 kg
- Motor, electronics and battery pack integrated in the wheel hub
- Cover, white (black version optional)
- Outer ring, black
- Stub axle button made from stainless steel
- Push rims, aluminium black/matt powder-coated
- Weight of standard model: 6.3 kg per wheel
EasyConnex charging plug
The patented EasyConnex charging plug uses magnetic force to automatically find the right plug position. The charger socket on the wheel also serves as an On/Off switch. That is perfectly integrated multi-functionality.
Alber has been using state-of-the-art battery technologies for a number of years and therefore guarantees long and trouble-free enjoyment. Using lithium-ion batteries means greater ranges and more charge cycles (up to 1,200) compared with other battery types.
- Small and handy battery charger
- Weight: 450 g
- Charges both batteries at the same time with charge and switch-off mechanism
- Charging time of around 4.5 hours if batteries are totally flat
- Input voltage 100 V – 240 V
- Charge temperature between 0° – 40°C
- State of charge is displayed on the wheel and battery charger using LEDs
twion mobility app
- Free to download from the Google Playstore and App Store
- Quickstart guide
- Worldwide specialist dealer search
- Failure diagnostic with solution management
- Make direct contact with the specialist dealer or Alber service center
- Practical tips for the twion
Extend the features available using the optional Mobility Plus package.
6.0 kg (standard model)
12.0 kg (standard model)
Use e-mail, Facebook etc. to tell your friends and family about the twion.