Thanks to the combination of Mobility App and smartphone, you gain access to a wheelchair-friendly navigation function and a speed extension up to 20 km / h. The cruise control feature also rounds off the experience of relaxed driving on longer stretches.
- SPEED: This feature can be used to increase the maximum speed from 6 km/h to 20 km/h. In addition to a new dynamic driving sensation, this feature makes the wheelchair significantly more fun to drive.
- CRUISE: The set speed can be maintained and easily adjusted in 1 km/h steps.
- EASYNAVI: This feature provides wheelchair users with wheelchair-accessible route guidance. Easy Navi is the first navigation system integrated in an add-on scooter.
- PHONE: The Phone feature informs you about incoming calls or SMS notes on the e-pilot display (only with Android.)
* The maximum speed allowed on public roads depends on local traffic regulations. Speeds above 6 or 10 km/h may only be driven on private property. Alber and its sales partners accept no liability in the event of non-compliance with national traffic laws.